Terex Hydraulic Hammers
The Terex® hydraulic breaker range offers high quality, long life and excellent serviceability, at a competitive price. The range includes hammers with all the power needed for the toughest applications within one of the most compact designs available. Terex® hydraulic breakers are built for complete compatibility with the Terex® excavator and backhoe loader range. Every hammer in the range is vibra-silenced to offer compliance with the latest standards of operator safety and comfort.
- Low maintenance, with a boltless mounting system.
- Only two moving parts – the piston and valve.
- High blow energy is constant throughout the engine rev range.
- Vibra-silenced via polymer suspension pads reduces total operator and carrier machine vibration exposure.
- The pure nitrogen backhead means that we don’t use diaphragms, reducing down time, and a speedy re-gassing will get you back to work in a matter of minutes.
- A high quality, modern hammer at a competitive price so you get a rapid return on investment.
- Guaranteed Sound Power Levels (EU Noise
- Directive 2000/14/EC)
- Easily maintained through single point greasing system for tool and bottom housing.
- The one piece box does not use cross-bolts, so you can cut a narrower trench without fear of catching on the sides.
Big Hammer Co is an aftermarket manufacturer for all the brands we sell. Big Hammer Co is not endorsed or sponsored by, or in any way associated with Terex. This product is an aftermarket part.
Any use of or reference to the Terex trademark is for the sole purpose of Indicating compatibility or product fit, and is not meant to imply any affiliation or relationship between Big Hammer Co and Terex and/or the Terex Trademark.