The new STANLEY MB/XP line of premium breakers is comprised of mid-sized and large-sized high production breakers, built for the most demanding applications. With a wide range of carrier compatibility (from 13 to 80 metric tons) the MB/XP line offers a breaker for every job – from commercial demolition, to road building, quarry work, and production breaking. Utilizing the industry’s most advanced technologies to maximize uptime and increase both efﬁciency and proﬁtability, the MB/XP line offers an unprecedented number of premium features as standard.es.
- Auto-Lubrication to assist with important tool maintenance. The breaker-mounted, large capacity lubrication device automatically provides grease to the tool and bushings.
- Mounted SDC Tracking Device helps operators and service personnel with maintenance planning, service tracking, and accumulated work history.
- Heavy Duty Housings and Wear Plates for extreme durability in the harshest of applications.
- Fixed Impact Energy Valve allows for use on a wider range of carriers.
- Vibration Dampening Tie-Rods to maximize uptime.
- Membrane Type Accumulator eliminates time consuming recharging.
- Idle Blow Protector prevents blank ﬁring.
- Underwater Capable on specific models to increase versatility.
- Hydraulic Overﬂow Protector for added durability.
- Stroke Selector to increase blow rate and decrease energy for various applications as a way to maximize efﬁciency (applicable for large-sized breakers only).
Stanley MB/XP Series Hydraulic Hammers
|Oil flow rate
|Working tool diameter
Stanely MBX Series Hydraulic Breakers
Big Hammer Co is an aftermarket manufacturer for all the brands we sell. Big Hammer Co is not endorsed or sponsored by, or in any way associated with Stanley. This product is an aftermarket part.
Any use of or reference to the Stanley trademark is for the sole purpose of Indicating compatibility or product fit, and is not meant to imply any affiliation or relationship between Big Hammer Co and Stanley and/or the Stanley Trademark.