High frequency and high production hydraulic breakers designed specifically for mini-excavators and skid steers for light to medium breaking of rock and concrete.
These hammers have been designed to eliminate the unnecessary rubber bladder type accumulator, minimizing maintenance and downtime.
- Heavy duty rubber shock mount absorbs power cell recoil minimizing machine wear and improves operator comfort.
- Designed to reduce internal stresses between powercell components resulting in a longer service life.
Nitrogen Gas Chamber
- Compressed nitrogen gas provides energy to the cylinder downstroke resulting in less demand to the carrier's hydraulic system.
Integrated Valve Design
- Integrated Valves on all hammer models provide better durability and performance by reducing the number of parts and minimizing pressure losses through external valves.
- Reduces noise and provides dust protection
- Compatible with automatic lubrication systems to ensure the chisel and bushing area are adequately greased.
Enclosed Box Design
- The full box enclosure protects the powercell minimizing hammer maintenance and reduces noise. Standard on all models
- Long piston stroke minimizes recoil, reduces vibration and provides greater impact energy
- As many as eight abrasion resistant wear plates maintain the position of the powercell within the box while reducing noise and vibra
Tool Retaining Bars
- Allows for easy removal of tool. Dual retaining bars on Models 309-350. Tool Bushing — Field replaceable slip fit bushing, easy to replace resulting in reduced maintenance costs.
Hardened Rock Claw
- Hardened steel for maximum service life designed to assist the positioning of material to be broken. Quarry Box Design — on Models 313-350.
High Quality Working Tool
- High grade heat treated steel.
Big Hammer Co is an aftermarket manufacturer for all the brands we sell. Big Hammer Co is not endorsed or sponsored by, or in any way associated with Magnum. This product is an aftermarket part.
Any use of or reference to the Magnum trademark is for the sole purpose of indicating compatibility or product fit, and is not meant to imply any affiliation or relationship between Big Hammer Co and Magnum and/or the Magnum Trademark.